We, the members of Conval’s English Department, are committed to empowering all students. By helping students to develop essential skills, we prepare them for success in all facets of their years ahead.
We strive to cultivate:
- analytical readers who can comprehend any text;
- clear, creative writers who have established their voice and are competent in a range of rhetorical structures;
- attentive, respectful listeners who can thoughtfully evaluate a wide range of ideas;
- articulate speakers who are confident in a variety of settings;
- discerning researchers who can access reliable information from numerous sources; and
- critical thinkers who are logical and insightful.
|Mark Holding||Department Chair|
|Lisa Carne||Teacher, Englishfirstname.lastname@example.org||x4200||website|
|Jason Lambert||Teacher, Englishemail@example.com||x4222||website|
|Scott MacNamee||Teacher, Englishfirstname.lastname@example.org||x4200||website|
|Courtney McKay||Teacher, Englishemail@example.com||x4200||website|
|Liz Moore||Teacher, Englishfirstname.lastname@example.org||x4200||website|
|Cathy Riley||Teacher, Englishemail@example.com||x4200||website|
|Christianna Rivet||Teacher, Englishfirstname.lastname@example.org||x4200||website|