There will be a mini job fair in the ConVal High School cafeteria on May 25, 2017, from 9:00-11:00 am. Anyone looking for a summer opportunity or permanent employment is encouraged to attend.
Among the recruiting companies and agencies are:
- Assisted Living Communities
- Associated Builders and Contractors NH/VT (Construction)
- IBEW Local 490 – union jobs/apprenticeships (electrical and other trades)
- Lucas Community (summer job working with people of differing abilities in a community supportive environment)
- Maineline Graphics (sign company/installers)
- Millipore (Randstad hiring)
- Monadnock Community Hospital (Lifeguard, food service, maintenance, and LNA’s)
- Monadnock Paper Mill
- MyTurn (a $13/hour, 4 week paid training experience at Hitchener Manufacturing)
- TPI Staffing (employment agency, all kinds of jobs)
Bring your resumes!