Congratulations to the following ConVal students who earned acceptance to perform at the 2020 New England Music Festival:
- Kaylee Calistro (Band: Trumpet)
- Grace Christensen (Chorus: Soprano)
- Sean Grady (Chorus: Bass)
- Paul Kelly (Band: Euphonium)
- Noah Krason (Band: Percussion)
- Sandra Mackay (Orchestra: Violin)
- Max Scheinblum (Band: Percussion)
- Emeline Tyler-Wall (Band: Bass Clarinet)
- Ethan Weber (Band: Bassoon)
The 2020 New England Music Festival was set to be hosted by Hanover High School from Thursday, March 19 to Saturday, March 21. Band, Chorus and Orchestra concerts were ready to be performed in the Spaulding Auditorium at Dartmouth College, on Saturday, March 21.
Regrettably, the event had to be canceled due to community spread concerns of the coronavirus (COVID-19).