The BrightBytes technology survey is now open for parents and students, and we invite you to participate!
This is a particularly important time for you to complete the survey because the coronavirus pandemic and the Governor’s stay-at-home order required us to make the transition to remote instruction during the last several weeks.
To participate in this survey, please follow these steps:
- Point your browser to http://bbyt.es (just click the link).
- Enter access code VT2RC, then click “Start.”
- Click the “Parents” or “Students” button (whichever is appropriate).
- Below “Which school is this for?”, put your cursor in the “Type to search schools” box, then select “ConVal Regional High School” from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Start Questionnaire” to begin the survey.
The survey is broken into several sections. Once you have chosen your answer, press “Enter” to proceed to the next question.
Please note that sections of the survey may have several questions. Progress towards completion is indicated by the horizontal dots below a question, for example:
Thank you for participating in the survey!