April 2, 2021
We are so excited to welcome all of our high school students back on Monday! There have been many questions about the unusual bus schedules so I thought it would be helpful to share some information.
In a routine school year, we are able to use all of our buses to provide transportation and the middle and high school students travel together by community. Our COVID safety protocols have required us to separate students by pods and buildings and we have been using 80% of our buses to transport middle school students leaving 20% to transport high school by cohort.
On Monday, all of our high school students who wish to return for in-person learning will have the opportunity to do so, but we still have the same number of buses available to service these students across our nine communities. We still must separate our middle and high school students for transportation. We modified our typical late bus routes in order to meet the demand.
These new routes are included with this email and will also be available on our website this evening. Please check them carefully to find the stop closest to your home as there have been some adjustments. Please see CV ROUTES- LATE BUS STYLE- plan b.pdf.
Lori Schmidt, Business Administrator