During the one-week campaign to contribute to the New Hampshire Tackles Hunger campaign, ConVal High School and other district schools set a new benchmark for community support.
- 2,830 lbs of food were collected by the school and delivered to the Peterborough Food Pantry.
- 1,615 lbs of food collected at the Shaw’s food drive on Saturday of Homecoming Weekend.
- 216 lbs additional from the High School were collected after the initial deadline.
- $982 were contributed in cash donations and Shaw’s gift cards at school.
- $785 were collected at the Shaw’s food drive.
The total amounted to 4,661 pounds of food and $1,766 in cash & gift cards.
A big “Thank you” to everyone who made this year’s New Hampshire Tackles Hunger campaign a success!