Keene State College and the New Hampshire Department of Education Bureau of Career Development will be co-sponsoring an “Explore and Discover College Day” for Career and Technical Education (CTE) students at the Keene State campus on Thursday, March 19, 2020.
The event will offer CTE students the opportunity to experience a college campus while learning about preparing for college and how their CTE experience can complement a college education to position them for success in their future careers.
The schedule for the day is expected to include:
- Mini-courses—a chance to take one or two short classes with a Keene State College faculty member. Courses will be offered in a variety of disciplines.
- An overview of the college admissions process
- A workshop on career readiness and professionalism
- A campus tour—a chance for students to see all a college can offer beyond academics
- Lunch in the Keene State College Dining Commons
The trip is open to sophomore and junior students only. Interested students should fill out this form.
If you have any questions, please contact ATC Director Jenifer Kiley at email@example.com or 924-3869 x3010.