Pursuant to Governor Sununu’s Emergency Order #89, beginning the week of April 19, all students will have the opportunity for in-person learning five days a week.
The following sets forth the ConVal Regional High School’s procedure for implementing the order with an early release schedule on Fridays, starting on Friday, April 23.
- The morning arrival time will remain the same, and we will utilize the same screening protocol in the morning as students arrive.
- All blocks will be utilized for academic intervention, recovery, or enrichment. Remote-only students will still be able to remote in to each respective class block.
- All blocks will be of equal duration (40 mins) which will allow teachers to conduct academic interventions with students during this dedicated time. Setting aside TASC time during regular school days (Mon-Thu) will be at the teacher’s discretion based on the needs of their students.
- The final block of the day will be devoted to connecting homeroom teachers and TASC students in person. Dismissal will be at 11:15 am with a grab-and-go lunch available as students depart campus.
- Transportation will continue to be offered in the same capacity as it is now.
If you have any questions, please contact Heather McKillop at firstname.lastname@example.org.