- Greenfield Public Library looking for high school students interested in participating in their Teen Book Bytes program
- ConVal High School Counseling Department hosting two student and parent information nights for the Class of 2016
- Rotary International representative to meet with students interested in spending a school year abroad
- American Legion High School Oratorical Contest, open to all students in grades 9-12 who are US citizens
- Jaffrey VFW Post 5613 invites students ages 15-19 to participate in the VFW’S “Voice of Democracy” Scholarship Program
- New scholarship opportunities posted in Naviance
- 25th Annual New England Service Academy Night at the Danversport Yacht Club in Danvers, MA
For these items and for more information, please see the Student Notices for October 13, 2015.