- SENIORS: Senior Exams Block 1 and 2 today.
- CLASS OFFICERS 2016-17: Anyone interested in running for a Class Officer position should pick up the petition form in the Main Office. Forms must be submitted with 25 signatures by Monday, June 6, 2016.
- Student Athletic Leadership Team (SALT) applications due June 10. See Hannah Garfinkle or Emma Mellon with questions.
- ELECTRONICS RECYCLING: Bring your unused electronics to Rm 212 for an electronics recycling drive. Deadline: June 10. Questions? Ask Ms. Johnson.
- CONVAL SUMMER ACADEMY: Summer School classes will be offered July 5 through July 28 — more details available online.
- PLAN YOUR FUTURE – Interested in a law enforcement career? For a week, you can attend the NH Police Cadet Academy! The Cadet Academy will be held June 25 through July 1. Questions? Call Officer Hetrick at the Dublin Police Department.
- PLAN YOUR FUTURE – The Firefighter I Academy course will be offered in the fall at ConVal. The course requires a Physical Examination form from your physician. Questions? Ask Mr. Reitnauer.
- PLAN AHEAD – DRIVERS EDUCATION CLASSES FALL 2016: 9/9/16-11/4/16 (#171) Class meets Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 2:30-4:10pm; a mandatory parent night is scheduled for September 7 @ 7:00-8:30pm. 11/16/16-1/25/17 (#172) Class meets Monday and Wednesday, 8:30-11:00pm; a mandatory parent night is scheduled for November 11 @ 7:00-8:30pm. Each course costs $625.00. A $125.00 deposit check is due at sign-up with 5-$100.00 subsequent payments. Students must be 16 by the end of the course. Registration forms are in the School Counseling office. Space is limited.
For full details, see the Student Notices for June 6, 2016.