- Student Council Penny Wars start next week!
- The class with the highest attendance at the “Crazy For You” musical (Thursday, Friday, Saturday evening + Sunday matinee) will have half of their ticket sales donated back to the class fund. See details in the Student Notices.
- Anyone interested in joining the Boys Lacrosse Team — informational meeting November 13 at 2:45pm in Rm 650
- Harlem Rockets vs ConVal All Stars benefits game — November 13 at 7:00pm in the gym
- Hampshire Driving School offering spring classes — signup with Mrs Tieger in School Counseling.
- American Legion High School Oratorical Contest (state awards up to $1,000 and national awards up to $18,000)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society scholarships: awards of up to $3,000 given to students who either have MS — or have a parent who has MS — and will be attending college in the fall
- Mensa Foundation scholarships: based solely on essays (up to 550 words) written by applicants.
- Other scholarship opportunities posted on Naviance
For these items and for more information, please see the Student Notices for November 13, 2015.