- Cougar Apparel order forms are now available in the main office or from Mrs. Coyne
- Counseling Department sponsoring a technical trade and career school fair during 4th block on October 27 in the gym
- Youth and Government program meets right after school on October 27 in room 309
- Picture retake scheduled for November 4
- American Legion High School Oratorical Contest (state awards up to $1,000; national awards up to $18,000)
- Mensa Foundation scholarships are available, based solely on essays (up to 550 words) written by applicants
- Other scholarship opportunities posted on Naviance
For these items and for more information, please see the Student Notices for October 27, 2015.