ConVal High School Summer Academy classes are filling up!
The registration deadline is Friday, May 26.
Please fill out the Summer Academy registration form to register and indicate course preferences; complete a separate registration form for each student you are enrolling. ConVal Summer Academy reserves the right to cancel any course that does not meet minimum course enrollment requirements.
- Who: Incoming and current ConVal High School students on a first-come, first-served basis. Students may register for one or two sessions based on their needs and interests.
- What: Click here for Summer Academy course descriptions.
- Where: ConVal High School
- When: July 5 – August 3, 2023, Monday through Thursday (due to the July 4th holiday, classes will only be held Wednesday, 7/5, and Thursday, 7/6, the first week)
- Session 1: 8:00 am – 10:00 am, and
- Session 2: 10:15 am – 12:15 pm.
- How: Transportation and lunch will be provided. Buses will arrive before Session 1 and will depart after Session 2; there will be no mid-morning bus run.
Summer Academy offers students the opportunity to recover graduation requirement credits as well as take enrichment courses for credit. Classes are free to incoming and current high school students on a first-come, first-served basis. If space allows, rising 7th and 8th-grade students in the ConVal district may participate in Summer Academy enrichment classes but will not be eligible for credit.
If you have questions about Summer Academy, please contact Rachael Bowman at firstname.lastname@example.org.